Can I reimagine your favourite place, home, trail, mountain hike, or running route? If so then I'd be delighted to work with you on a bespoke map. These drawings are particularly suited to covering larger areas, especially those that contain mountains, rivers, and forests.
Where do we start?
1. Please get in touch. Your ideas are important, and I like to make this process as collaborative as possible, so if you could tell me a little bit more about what you are looking for I can bounce any ideas back and let you know what might, and might not be feasible.
2. Upon agreeing that your project is possible I will invite you to purchase your map via this page.
3. I will then produce a pencil sketch for your inspection, and make any amendments if necessary. Subsequent drafts will also be provided. Please allow a few weeks for me to get back to you with the first pencil sketch.
4. I will then ink over the agreed pencil sketch and send you the final draft for inspection.
5. Upon approval of the final draft, I will post the map out to you via tracked and recorded post.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further size information
A4 21.0 x 29.7cm or 11.7 x 8.3 inches.
A3 29.7 x 42.0cm or 16.5 x 11.7 inches.
The above measurements are width x height (portrait), although landscape orientation may be best suited.